View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:34 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I guess one would feel like that if they took didn't care about 3,000 disabled people dying or taking their own lives after being declared fit for work, or women being racially abused and sexually assaulted in detention centres they've been held in for unjust periods of time, despite having committed no crime. Or asylum seekers having to film themselves having sex to prove that they're homosexual to the UK Border Agency. Or the cuts to the education budget leaving many teachers having to pay for resources out of their own pocket, or the creeping privatisation of the NHS and cuts which may have led to up to 30,000 deaths. I happen to care very much about these issues and more, and yes, I do find them disgusting. But each to their own eh? 'I'm alright Jack' I guess.
WTF is this about? First time I have heard of it and I sincerely hope you are exaggerating or something, but I doubt it given the seriousness and truth of the rest of the post...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote