Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

131. Sophie Pritchard (BB3 - 8th Place)

Sophie... was a presence... that was liked. I'm sure her stay in the house seemed tragic but it's actually the most hilariously cliche intruder saga ever? Pretty girl enters house late. Pretty girl is nice, but still inspires hatred from people (in this case, Tim () and Jade ().) Pretty girl may or may not experience bullying, but at the very least is ostracized and becomes a figure of sympathy. In spite of this, pretty girl is still evicted in less than a month's time. Like I said, maybe it was a unique trajectory for a HM to follow in 2002 but like... pick a female intruder and the odds are probably greater than 50% that she followed a path very similar to the one I just described!

So yeah, Sophie wasn't particularly remarkable but she was very nice and one of the better ones in BB3. Sadly, she was not Sandy or Alex or Tim or Adele so I didn't really care too much. She seems like the type of person who would actually become legitimately super famous post-BB, but all she did was guzzle Lee's sperm and pop out his spawn!