RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Ashleigh Coyle:

Single handedly the most overrated housemate ever on this forum, Ashleigh Coyle is hailed as a great who ~DEFEATED~ 'evil' Helen or something like that but did she really?

Ashleigh seemed like she was shaping up to be one of the most forgettable and boring housemates ever during the first two or three weeks of BB15, she had zero amount of airtime and the only time we would see her she'd just be sat looking miserable on the couch or in the bedroom (which I think a lot of you Ashleigh lovers forget how bloody BORING she was at first). But... all of a sudden this clip came from nowhere on the BBUK app, Ashleigh was doing some washing in the bathtub with Danielle and she started ranting and raving about how much she despised Helen, and next thing we know one of the most well remembered rivalries in BBUK started.

Ashleigh's hatred for Helen still baffles me, I get Helen is loud and obnoxious and she even admits herself that she can be a complete bitch and a wanker but she never ever seemed to mistreat Ashleigh in any way? Ashleigh just came across like a little brat to me during the whole saga TBH her endless amounts of diary room confessions like 'I think Heylan is a betch' etc. just came across really childish on her part. While the rivalry did give us some good moments like when they were telling each other to shut up and 'BASICALLEH ASHLEIGH IS THE BIGGEST TWO FACED BITCH IN ERE', it really was a storm in a teapot at the end of the day that was all just blown out or proportion massively by Ashleigh.

She's just jealous of The Woo Woo I guess.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote