¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

saved Roberto bc even the lower half of BB6 (which Roberto ONLY JUST falls into) deserves the top 100 at least

130th Place: Ife Kuku (BB11)

The midpoint of BB11 was a wasteland of slow storylines and minimal entertainment, as the producers fixed on Josie/John James and made Ben/Mario try to happen. Nathan was still on his moody rampages, and the injection of various housemates whose names begin with J, K and L made a fitting end to the only I of the house! Ife naturally stood out on launch, serving Skin from Skunk Anansie realness, but then... just sort of became nice and the 'house mum' in a way, and then reacted to Keeley/Rachel's arrival with paranoia and various insecurities (worried they thought she "lived like a tramp"). Also on the forum, Jessica and some troll were super annoying with their support of her to the point of racism, so she's always tinged with bad memories tbh.

Anyway a couple of years later she went on to do some BBC dance show and obviously didn't mention a single word about being in this trainwreck so props to her! Idk how she did because I've literally never heard of the show. It was in 2014 apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 12-11-2017 at 02:31 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote