View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:56 PM #1240
-

-

Saving Rachel because *insert link to Macie's Rationale of Rachel Rice thread*

Simon Gross

Liz from Hotel

Simon entered the house shrieking the single most grating catchphrase "SHOOOWBIZZZZ!" down everyone's ear canals and then he was evicted on launch night over the black lesbian with no interview and only a twenty-second best bits. I wish I could just end it there because what a bullet we all thought we dodged with this scrotum. Then #4IN4OUT had to happen and brought him back two weeks later, which was not only annoying because it's Simon, but the actual twist of evicting someone on launch night (a twist that was speculated for years) was pretty fitting for Timebomb and they pretty much wasted it.

One major thing that annoyed me about Simon was when he dropped Eileen like a cold bag of sick and joined in with the "she is too old to be here!!! she has had her life" mentality despite being, what, a mere few years younger than her and having a tantrum about how the yoofs have no respect for the older housemates just a few moments earlier. Anyway, he ended up being evicted over bloody Jack, at a time when Jack was at his most hated and if that isn't confirmation that Simon sucks, idk what is.

Oh and he had his own chat show which flopped and he was recently on X Factor, so he still continues to plague our TV screens. No, but seriously, he's such a fame-hungry caricature and it's pretty embarrassing for someone who's 60. Get a job.

Last edited by Jason.; 13-11-2017 at 12:41 AM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote