Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

126. Rodrigo Lopes (BB10 - 5th Place)

I think the forum opinion of Rodrigo (now known as "Rebekah Shelton") is mixed-leaning-towards-positive, but I can't say that I'm too much of a Rodrigo fan myself! I think a lot of the positives associated with him are his friendship with Sophie, his love for The Queen, and his "showmance" with Charlie, if you even call it that? Unfortunately, none of those things did anything for me, and the main thing I remember Rodrigo for are his INSANE and uncomfortable meltdowns. Like, we're not just talking about your Nikki Grahame-esque meltdowns or even your pathetic wannabe Nikki Grahame-esque meltdowns. Like, on the Official BBUK Meltdown Sliding Scale, pretty much all of Rodrigo's tantrums were in the "Chanelle doesn't want to take her medication" and "Chanelle has to play the violin for a task" category, which, again, is soooooooooooo much more uncomfortable than entertaining. Like, I don't end up laughing at all, I just awkwardly mute that tab on my laptop and wait for it to be over.

Most of these meltdowns were because Rodrigo had a BIZARRE obsession with following the show's rules, and unfortunately for Rodrigo he lived in a house with Freddie and Marcus and ****ing Siavash, so that meant that we were subjected to at least one meltdown a week where Rodrigo was screeching at the top of his lungs and punching the DR chair and being on the verge of destroying the DR camera. And if it wasn't people breaking the rules, it was Charlie having a weird prank war that was just them flirting, but then Rodrigo would suddenly decide ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and then melt the **** down when he got called to the DR because he felt like the show was blaming him for the fight taking place when, again, he was just trying to follow the rules!!! Again, it might sound great on paper but in practice I felt soooooooo uncomfortable.

But again, he was a cute twink who was Brazilian but obsessed with The Queen and the BB10 cast was generally so unlikable that he came in fifth, only to have a tragic as **** post-show life including a sex change that alienated him from his family, a coma, and an appearance on Judge Rinder? It's a shame, but I literally never think about Rodrigo or Rebekah unless I am forced to so I'm ready to be done with this write up x

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 11-11-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote