View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 11:11 AM #1406
-

-

Craig Phillips

Craig winning the first ever series really did set the benchmark for the entire show in that a generic white male can get far just for being... a generic white male. He was boring (and I'm using boring because he isn't worthy of a more interesting synonym.) He was furniture for the well over half the series, until he decided to play the hero with the infamous Nasty Nick confrontation, even though he was fine with it when it benefited him and even then, he still managed to come across a self-righteous prick. Unfortunately, this was the defying moment of the series and handed Craig the win on a silver platter and it's even more painful that there was only a mere 2% between him and Anna, because can we just take a moment to imagine if Anna had won the first series of BBUK instead?

He also had a feud with Caroline when she clocked him for sleeping all day and not doing anything, so I guess he was just as boring to live with as he was to watch. I'm surprised he's even made it this far, but then most people haven't even watched BB1, so have no idea how awful he really was.

Last edited by Jason.; 18-11-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote