View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 12:23 PM #12
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Also, breastfeeding should be called chestfeeding. This really is ridiculous and pathetic and the people demanding it are entitled narcissists.

Pronoun **** is stupid. You are a she if you are female, and a he is you are male. Zir Ze and such aren't even ****ing words so **** off with that too

I use peoples preferred pronouns if they are actually transsexual. I will not call an obvious man she no matter how much he cries and shrieks about it. Nor will I ever refer to another human as 'it' which is demanded by a few of them

Yet another stupid one, especially when coupled with

I always ask when people start with this rubbish, if a transwoman is a woman, how do you describe the class of women, without referring to stereotypes as stereotypes are bollocks and not everyone follows them anyway. Its impossible to do. 'Anyone who identifies as a woman' does not work...because...what are they identifying with? The description becomes 'anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies' and so on. With no end. So no, transwomen are not women, they are transwomen. To say they are women is both false and erasing who they actually are. Its actually transphobic to say they are women, as thats erasing the fact that they are trans as if trans is something to be ashamed about.

The whole trans debate has got ****ing ridiculous. As female penises and such are mainstream thinking now. 'Self-identification' with no diagnoses of 'sex dysphoria' is being pushed for. How is one trans without sex dysphoria exactly? Something people said would never happen and its 'just a fringe' and so on. Well its not. And they are pushing for changes to the law to protect 'gender identity' rather than 'gender reassignment'. And given 'gender identity' is all in ones head (I dont even have a gender identity, I just am a female) how on earth can laws be made based on a feeling? Its just stupid.

Rant over. That article annoyed me a lot as I thought it would be bollocks made up by the mail yet a lot of it is actually true, though many will think it isn't as it sounds so bizarre.
I think it’s a case of giving them enough rope to hang themselves with as it has got so ridiculous. People will fight back at such Nonsence - it’s inevitable.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote