View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 12:28 PM #13
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
I think it’s a case of giving them enough rope to hang themselves with as it has got so ridiculous. People will fight back at such Nonsence - it’s inevitable.
Hopefully before the law gets passed, as it will be hard to take back once its there :/

Though more people do seem to be waking up recently. My lesbian friends have been awake for some time now as they have been called transphobic on a few occasion for rejecting people with penises who say they are women.

Its all been so under the radar, but it seems to be reaching more people now and most will disagree with it all. Because its mental. There is a journalist called Janice Turner who writes for the Tim es, and she has been doing a lot of articles on this recently and has been attacked left right and centre for being 'transphobic' when the articles are anything but tbh. I would link them, but they are behind a paywall so most won't be able to read them anyway The jist of it though is she is worried about the amount of kids being put on 'harmless' puberty blockers just because they like to 'dress as a female' and such. These 'harmless' blockers are actually powerfeul chemotherapy drugs which cause lifelong problems. But the parents are being told they are safe, and fully reversible (which they aren't reversible in practice at all). NHS directing parents of gender questioning kids to the pressure group 'Mermaids' who draw in kids at pride events with puppies and sweets and try to convince them they are trans and tell them 'puberty is optional'. FFS. Which kid wants to go through puberty. I know I didn't

So many kids sacrificed and medicalized for life. Its sad, and ****ing scary

Edit. Heres one of the 'transphobic' articles https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...obby-bq0m2mm95 I think you can read 2 per week without a subscription.

Her twitter talks about it and her articles too. https://twitter.com/VictoriaPeckham/...20070695804929 The replies she gets are very eye opening. The abuse comes mainly from male people (usually) with anime avatars. There is a reason the tagline to all of this is 'no debate' and thats as people actually talk about it, it all falls apart and most can see it for the misogynistic homophobic nonsense that it is.

*I am not saying transsexual people are homophobic and that. Those with sex dysphoria obviously need support and such. Its these new 'transgender' people who are the problem. And 'trans'ing children is deeply homophobic and is actually gay eugenics, as if these kids are left alone 80-95% of them grow out of the confusion and most that grow out of it are simply gay adults. When if they are shoved onto 'harmless' puberty blockers, 97% go onto cross sex hormones.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 18-11-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote