View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 12:38 PM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Hopefully before the law gets passed, as it will be hard to take back once its there :/

Though more people do seem to be waking up recently. My lesbian friends have been awake for some time now as they have been called transphobic on a few occasion for rejecting people with penises who say they are women.

Its all been so under the radar, but it seems to be reaching more people now and most will disagree with it all. Because its mental. There is a journalist called Janice Turner who writes for the Tim es, and she has been doing a lot of articles on this recently and has been attacked left right and centre for being 'transphobic' when the articles are anything but tbh. I would link them, but they are behind a paywall so most won't be able to read them anyway The jist of it though is she is worried about the amount of kids being put on 'harmless' puberty blockers just because they like to 'dress as a female' and such. These 'harmless' blockers are actually powerfeul chemotherapy drugs which cause lifelong problems. But the parents are being told they are safe, and fully reversible (which they aren't reversible in practice at all). NHS directing parents of gender questioning kids to the pressure group 'Mermaids' who draw in kids at pride events with puppies and sweets and try to convince them they are trans and tell them 'puberty is optional'. FFS. Which kid wants to go through puberty. I know I didn't

So many kids sacrificed and medicalized for life. Its sad, and ****ing scary
Sacrificed for an ‘ideal’ by some. It’s a political agenda in my opinion and a very harmful one clearly.

What adults decide for themselves is one thing but to try to influence vulnerable minds is morally criminal. We must have laws to protect children from this manipulative obsession.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote