Old 18-11-2017, 09:30 PM #1426

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Sophie Lawrence

And with that, I think I've finished off the BB14 housemates? Not that they were destined to last long, there's about 3 people in the BB14 cast and it's a fairly recent series so people have no objections on cutting them like they would the earlier series' where they'd struggle with write ups but rightio. Sophie wasn't an awful person and she is probably one of the nicer people C5 have ever cast in 6 years but she was a pretty dull and nothing housemate who coasted for the majority of the series. I seem to recall she had a nan and didn't she nominate Dexter or something in friends & family nominations. Anyway the whole house seemed to think Sophie was in good standing to win but she was nominated in a cruel last eviction days before the final and become the eighth to be evicted and finished in sixth place (how messy is that?). She also had a random ass feud with Sam Evans that seemed to stem from nowhere and I can't really remember what it was about but it was extremely ironic that the two most dull housemates of the series and the ones you'd least likely expect to be locked in a feud were actually in one...with each other. Anyway, you may not have one won the actual BB14, but well done for winning the BB14 section of The TiBB Rankdown Sophie!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote