Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
was he a kid?? when he said these things? he'll still get to the final i bet , so predictable . This reminds me of Zoella another typical youtuber who's said offensive stuff on social media but has a huge fanbase .

This is why i say Youtubers shouldn't be put on a pedestal and idolised . It doesn't surprise me Jack is another immature ignorant pratt who has no filter when he speaks especially on twitter where that seems to be the place idiots like to show their true colours , or put their foot in it repeatedly .

The real issue is that so many youngsters look up to these youtubers like they're role models when really they're just desperate attention seekers who gained fame by posting random videos online and by screwing up the youtube algorithm with clickbait , over tagging and doing stupid pranks . you know all the typical run of your mill easy guide for dummy's for anyone to get famous on youtube .

I don't know much about him but i get immature vibes, even if he's changed it still doesn't look good saying those things on social media of all places .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 19-11-2017 at 10:20 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote