View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 08:13 PM #40
0_o

0_o

I did not only want answers from females. But its impossible to ignore that the most vocal transactivists are male people. And that overwhelmingly its males who have no issue at all with the erasure of women. And thats what it is, lets be honest. For example, highest grossing trilogy by a female is currently the matrix brothers who have decided they are women, first woman on the frontline is male, jenner is woman of the year and so on. And its always transwomen (males) yelling about wanting to put themselves and their penis into female changing rooms, or wanting transfers to womens prisons. Transactivists are on the whole, angry males with entitlement issues, also narcisistsic and refusing to see any possible issues to opening female areas up to all males. Why is this? Maybe because, not being women, they do not care that men are (on the whole) a danger to women. And as such see no problem with men being mixed with women in vulnerable situations

Not having lived as an actual woman, you are not really qualified on womens issues. And no 'living as a woman' does not mean wearing makeup and dresses. It means being ****ing female. Its mysoginistic bull**** to say men are women just because they say they are and follow stereotypes.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote