View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 07:23 PM #1465
-

-

Chanelle Hayes

So Chanelle was a big character in BB8 and she's remembered mainly for two things; her showmance with Ziggy and her iconic rivalry with Charley, which is one of my favourite feuds. However, I was Team Charley and I didn't really care for Chanelle because she was pretty annoying.

First of all, she could be such a spoilt brat (emphasis on brat) when she didn't get her own way, like that time she had a go at Emily for using the straighteners and wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways when trying to explain herself, before stomping her feet and leaving the room. Like seriously? Get the **** over it. There was another time when she almost slammed Charley with a door just because...I don't really remember why she did that, but she's evil and I'm sure Hayden or Reece could fill me in on that one. Anyway she bullied Charley because she was clearly jealous of her and that's that on THAT. She would also throw these annoying tantrums in the DR after Charley clocked her, in a cheap attempt to replicate Nikki Grahame from the year before.

It's also worth mentioning that her taste in men both during the show (Ziggy) and post-show (Jack Tweed) is highly questionable and frankly, when you associate with scum, you become SCUM.

If any of you are interested in what she's up to nowadays, well she pops up in the tabloids every other month to tell us how she's gained weight for the hundredth time () followed by an appearance on This Morning begging for a fitness DVD. () By the way, Charley hasn't aged a day since BB8 and still looks stunning, so it's nice how things turn out.

Last edited by Jason.; 22-11-2017 at 07:25 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote