Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
There's touching someone's arse and there's a cheeky bum slap...two totally different things.
Nicola McLean can be very flirtatious when it suits her...she can also turn on someone if she thinks they are out of line. Coming from her and bringing it up now is Nicola jumping on the 'victim' bandwagon for publicity IMO.
I'm not condoning it but she's no shrinking violet...and there are REAL victims out there...too close to home in my case.
I can't stand Nicola she behaves like such a bitch, every time i see her on tv she's always argumentative and moaning about something like some spoilt self obsessed twonk .

Notice how nobody cared when Ashley Roberts grabbed Helen Flanagan's boob in the jungle when she wore that silly leopard bra , double standards all round .
The media hysteria revolving sexual harassment has gotten so out of hand that every man on telly is seen as a potential predator . And career's can be destroyed all from hearsay while protecting the alleged "victim" , while the accused get's named and shamed all the time .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote