Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Btw im a woman myself . On reality TV there seems to be something along those lines especially on BB . Didn't a guy from Baywatch get kicked out for opening a woman's bathrobe?? , and few years ago on the non celebrity version didn't somebody get removed for flashing another man .

Now why do those people get removed?? When they were both clearly drunk AF , yet Chloe from Geordie shore or wherever the hell she's from rubbed her bare arse cheeks on one of jedward and BB just gave her a warning .

And some American girl kept grabbing callum's bits through his trousers uninvited yet it's okay ? , I think it's disgusting for anyone to inappropriately grab someone especially when the person is clearly uncomfortable by it . But women get a pass when they do it .
The thing is, Aaron didnt' just 'flash' Joel. I'm pretty sure he was whipping out his dick and I'm pretty sure his dick actually made contact with Joel (like I'm sure Aaron tried to hug Joel naked? that night was just a blur) which warrants an ejection, no way about it, especially given how creepy Aaron was being towards Joel in the days leading up to the ejection

I oddly don't remember the Calum or Chloe/Jedward moments you're mentioning, but I'll go along with them, and I'll add in an example of my own: Marnie showing her breasts right in front of Saira's face last year. All three are rude and disgusting to do, yes, but there's never been an instance were a man has been ejected for doing the same thing.

Has a man got ejected for rubbing his ass on someone? No. Has a man got ejected for flashing his chest in front of someone else? No.

I would agree fully that it is double standards if a man got ejected for doing the same things a woman has that didn't get ejected, but that hasn't happened yet. For example, a woman's never flashed or grinded her vagina onto someone else, which is why a woman's never been ejected for sexual assault.

Watching the Jasmine and Calum seen back, which was uncomfortable to watch (and Calum seemed very uncomfortable at the same time), my only possible reason as to why Jasmine wasn't ejected was because Calum didn't react, unlike Chloe in CBB15. If Calum reacted, then no doubt Jasmine would've gotten into ****, and I'm sure if Chloe didn't react to Jeremy opening her robe, Jeremy wouldn't have been ejected. Jeremy was probably removed because Chloe would've obviously felt very uneasy being around him rather than the fact he sexually assaulted her, if Jasmine remaining in the house after doing a similar thing to Calum is to go by.

That said, double standards do exist, and I'm not saying men aren't victims of sexual assault - at all. Just that there's never been a situation that parallels between two sexes on BB which suggest there is a double standard. Plus, I don't really see how double standards against men is an argument to be made here. This was clearly sexual harrassment, and if the roles were reversed, it still would be, even if people disagreed. But rather than making an issue over something hypothetical, e.g. "people wouldn't class it as sexual harassment if it was the other way around" (spoiler alert: many would), let's focus on the real issue that people truly believe she was 'asking for it' by dressing in a bikini
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote