Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

81. Rachel Ifon (BB11 - 11th Place)

so I know I was #outed for saying that Rachel deserves having a final pass used on her, and I still don't disagree with that! But I'm not the one to do it lmao. I'm actually *SUPER* frustrated bc so many of my top 50 favos are getting taken out right NOW like Tim, Hira, Rachel, David, Nush, Jem, Sandy, Laura, and Alex, and I like Rachel a lot more than like ****ing Faye but whatever, that's for a whoooooole nother day. I don't even know what my point is, I'm just tired and frustrated.

So Rachel... BB11 was on my first series and it's pretty high in my rewatch/first watch queue (but it's competing against like... 16 and 17 which I have never seen before and 5, 6, 7, and 13 which would all just be fun to rewatch) so my memory is a little foggy. She was part of that ~spaceship intruder~ thing that was weird even as a first time BBUK viewer. She was friendly with Ben I think which is definitely a sign of good taste? She wasn't really shown much but then would get a loooooooooot of nominations and N-SPV which really is one of my fave archetypes as a reality contestant like ****, I'm one of the biggest supporters of Kelly Czarnecki in Survivor, UTRN is my thing. OH, and then there was the Charles Dickens Shopping Task (lmao) where Rachel and John James had to be MISS HAVISHAM or summat and John James threw a ****ing tantrum about having to cohabit the Task Room for a long period of time and Rachel was just all "" and rocked back and forth in her rocking chair sadly she only lasted about a month bc we couldn't have nice things in BB11 (even though it's still a better series than 10 and possibly 9?), but at least she did this on her way out!