RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Alex Lee:

It's getting to the stage where I can't just let people like Ms Alex Lee carry on floating through the rounds, it's time to take some action and get the repellent out on the 'nice but rather boring' housemates before they try and sneak in before some quite fabulous ones. I understand Alex's appeal, she's a bubbly, tan-loving Geordie who was rather pleasant to watch and provided plenty of comic relief during what was an abysmally boring excuse of a series, she just wasn't that great at the same time? She's definitely the best non Rebeckah/Heaven housemate but then again that isn't hard have you seen the state of the rest of them? Her friendship with Tom kinda bugged me too, just because Tom was ****ing ANNOYING and the whole 'will they won't they' have a showmance thing was a bit creepy and gross. This wasn't her fault but it was just what we saw of Alex a lot of the time.

I will say that she did deserve to win and was cruelly robbed by Aaron, but hey at least girl won her Ł30,000 and she's spent on cosmetic surgery and looks kinda gorgeous now.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote