¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

saved Mario bc he's the only Shaun! custard cream open your eyes etc!

76th: Sam Heuston (BB6)

Obviously Sam is a lovely housemate and one who even holds her own in a series that had many who vastly overshadowed her, but just like the public at the time, her tenure in this game has come to a sudden and unpleasant end with much hostility abound!

Sam had a deeply unhappy Big Brother experience. Eager to fit in with Anthony and the cool kids but turned away by the cougar called Saskia marking her territory with her own urine, and then having to flee from her lapdog Lesley and her deadly WOT?s, she then only found herself isolated by the outsiders too. Derek staring her down for daring to interfere with some cooking pasta. Kemal and Makosi shrugging her off and never really embracing her. It actually makes me a little sad in hindsight but then I remember her diary room protestations that she was better than all of them and couldn't get any intelligent conversation (would she have been happy with Eugene? I think she would) and then that just makes me think she is another Andy West and that's just not a good conclusion to come to.

So I'll end on the box task because unnnnnggghhhhh. Makosi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 04-12-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote