RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Sree Dasari:

Sree has been saved time and time again (yes I'm looking at you Marc! Why can't you be at LIDL when nominations are on!) and I really do not understand why at all. He is singlehandedly one of the most annoying housemates of all time and has little to no redeeming qualities about him. He's about 200 places too high and I'm ****ing fuming about it. Although I can't remember much at all about BB10, I did rewatch the first couple of weeks about two years ago and oh my goodness Sree was soooooo irritating and so draining. Everything from the voice to the constant need for attention to the infatuation with Noirin (it's criminal that she's out before this tool), he was insufferable. I get why he appeals to some people because he as kind of complex personality and a huge mess tbqh during his time on the show but I just didn't find it entertaining in the slightest, in fact I found his erratic and borderline psychopathic behaviour quite unsettling. I feel bad for the guy he obviously had some mental health issues going on (which has been highlighted post show with the whole attempted suicide) but he never should've been cast in the first place. I try and sympathise with him I really do but I just can't stand annoying housemates, give me a nasty little **** over an annoying one any day of the week.

(This would and should have been up like three hours ago but the server kept crashing!)
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote