Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

69. Helen Adams (BB2 - 2nd Place)

I think BB2 is awful and the worse old school franchise (yes, worse than 4!) and Helen is...... okay! She's one of the better ones, but she really isn't that great? She invented the bubbly MORP idiot archetype that has seen winners through like Sophie and Josie, and I would have preferred if she had won instead of Brian? Her big storyline was her ~romance~ with Paul, which is huuuugely important in BBUK lore and is literally the only post-Narinder plot of BB2, and it's kinda cute until you remember that she had a boyfriend on the outside world and was more or less cheating on him!

But yeah, she was a nice presence in BB2 and at times she was a reprieve from the *let's go on and on about House Politics* vibe that Dean and Elizabeth et al put forth. Sometimes she got caught up in it, but her cute/stupid moments were enough to like... automatically put her in the top 5 of the season lol. I remember towards the end of the series there was a task where they had to use a pogo stick and she was AWFUL but she didn't give up and finally got it after like 45 minutes? It was cute

But yeah she's from BB2 and she's not Penny or Narinder so she's just okay at best. Definitely lucky to get all the way up to the anticipated #69 spot!