Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Launch Night
The Rationale Of John McCririck
So our John was the first to enter...his VT was hillarious and I think he could find Caprice atttactive, if he wasn't taken by his wife, who I prefer not to say her name because I may get banned...His entry was mostly cheering with minimal booing, I found the hushing a bit weird. John was enthusiastic to give everyone a tour, which was really weird due to the fact that he wanted to be the first boot...
I also loved how he directly set house rules with everybody regarding the smoking situation, it's a good way to take authority on the first night...
Ranking:
1. Brigitte
2. Germaine

3. John
4. Caprice

5. Kenzie
6. Jeremy

7. Lisa
8. Bez

Well I liked everybody with the exclusion of Bez, for reasons you are about to find out
Germaine:
Her entry was very positive, and her VT made her look like the not so normal BB HM...Loved how some of the males in the audience gasped when she mentioned that she sleeps naked...and she took time to know everybody, which was quite nice...
Caprice:
I was completely taken aback by her personality, thought she would be one of those dumb blonde stereotypes, but was in fact not, and she was pretty well-spoken...
Lisa:
First impressions were very athletic, but besides that I wasn't quite interested...apart from her, "He's 12" comment that was meant for Kenzie, and her make out session before entering...
Jeremy:
Seems likable, I could really see showmance material within him, and I hope there's more than meets the eye!
Bez:
I couldn't understand a single thing he said, so didn't really get to know him, besides the fact that he smokes and takes drugs and alcohol a lot...
Kenzie:
The baby of the house is really promising, I think he has lots to offer, especially with his, "I'm not a boy, not yet a man" personality...
Brigitte:
I LOVE HER, everything from her VT to her entrance was flawless, I think I'm gonna get a new queen to stan...

Sorry if it seemed all rushed, I have to go somewhere...!
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote