BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

saved Michelle because...obviously.

67th: Stephanie McMichael (BB9)

Stephanie is not even in the top 169, let alone the top 69. This rankdown has some absurd misnomers. I mean, can anyone actually name a moment she contributed to in a meaningful way? She spent the entire first week whining and whilst you could argue that "pretending to be in a relationship with Mario Marconi" is going to be a strong barrier to your enjoyment of the house experience, us better mortals would acknowledge that having such a hulk of a man do whatever he wants to you with his Custard Creams is a privilege! But no, she failed to convince the other housemates and reacted to Mario's proposal* with all the subtle gameplay of a wheelbarrow full of scorpions falling down the split staircase.

Stephanie SUCKED. She might not have been as outwardly evil as some of the other BB9 housemates would later prove themselves to be, but she was terrible all the same! How DARE you let her get this far? The TEDIUM that you lot will allow to flourish so long as she's a pretty blonde girl! SHAME.

*sidenote: Dale ruining this entire thing by saying "I thought you was gonna ask her to marry ya then!" as Mario gathered everyone around the pool was GLORIOUS <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 07-12-2017 at 12:30 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote