RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace:

I'm willing to take the flack I may get for cutting Aisleyne because I've only seen clips of BB7 and a few select episodes (I mean I watched it when I was six and my mum loved her but I'm not basing my write up and cutting on that) so she could be a lot better than 66. But I don't think so hunny. Aisleyne strikes me as an Isabelle, largely loved because she was latecomer who defied the odds, but much like Ms Warburton she seems rather dull from the clips I've seen. I get that having an arc like Aisleyne/Isabelle is really fun to watch, seeing someone go from absolutely loathed at first to being a fan favourite is rather heartwarming but neither really had any stand out moments. While Aisleyne had her 'know yourself little girl' and 'HOW DARE YOU THROW WATER ON SOMEBODY' and the whole House Next Door saga none are 'iconic'. She was a nice enough girl and third place is kinda cute for her.

However, the moment Aisleyne become a horror was as soon as she stepped outside the house (I know some people on here like Robert get really pissy about bringing the outside world into write ups but I can't ignore it) her fame really went to her ****ing head. She was an absolute monstrosity in BB16, the girl was embarrassing beyond belief lapping Danny up and chasing him round like a lost puppy dog, screaming about Judge Rinder not being fixed and saying pathetic one liners like 'basic rations for a basic bitch' (that's hailed as like a brilliant put down on here but Helen's face when she says it sums it up). Oh and Helen won every single argument she had with her, go WooWoo! She went from being an Isabelle type housemate to more of a Idek just a ****ing joke.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 05-12-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote