Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

60. Sara McLean (BB13 - 4th Place)

I like Sara quite a bit actually! But only like... maybe top 100 level, and definitely not top 60 level! She was a lulzy random who floated in the middle of the Insider/Outsider divide and did a pretty good job at it since she came in 4th! I know most people remember her for her love of ~The Queen~ which was fine I guess? But I actually like Sara for other reasons! She was a lot of fun during Turf Wars (which seriously may be my favorite week of BBUK ever?) and I loooooved how she made a conscious effort to only sit on the blue side of the DR chair

Even though quite a few people criticize Sara was a fair-weather friend to Deana, which is definitely somewhat true... that still makes Sara one of Deana's better friends in the house? *My* lasting memory was when they were paired up in that office games task and had some secret mission to cheat and win all of the games and they were SOOOOOO obnoxious about it and pissed off every single person to not end I kinda need/want to rewatch BB13 so maybe I'm a bit off but that's how I'm choosing to remember that moment so And even though Sara definitely had some bizarre (ie conservative) political hangups, she still seemed like a pretty reasonable and rational person? She had remarkably good interpersonal skills for a BBUK Housemate bc she would actually hash out her issues with people and try to reach a resolution, so that's a good thing.

The bad things about Sara though... I think she kinda got caught up in the anti-Lauren stuff in the beginning and it was nagl? She kinda made up for it though so I don't hold it against her too much. But what I *DO* hold against her still is the obnoxiously nauseating "Will they or won't they?" with Arron that happened circa Week 3 I believe, because that **** is seriously the worst BBUK C-plot you all forgot about until now. Seriously dire.