View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:59 PM #1677
-

-

66th: Rebecca Jane

No, despite what you’re probably thinking, that is not Coleen Nolan who I’ve eliminated!

After cutting Rebecca from this (quite frankly) repulsive round of nominations, I did wonder to myself if I’d made the right choice; Bianca was there staring me down with her deflated tits and Charlie seemed to also be a good pick. In hindsight, the right choice was made because a) Bianca has gone now anyway and b) Charlie is vastly superior due to gifs alone. Brace yourselves, because this is truly the best Rebecca has to offer:

Thrilling.

My actual opinion on Rebecca as a housemate rates something between below-average to negative. Yeah, she had that one episode where she went off on one at Joe and that was ok, but then she also had about a dozen awful plot lines (pining after Kieran despite him clearly showing no interest, trying to go against Sukhvinder and well, how dare she?, and returning to the house during the wedding task dressed in what I can only describe as a bin bag to face off against Chanelle and lose/being weirdly up Andrew’s arse which is gross because Andrew is gross). Oh and her stance on makeup is pretty grim and isn’t doing much to help build the confidence of young women but yeah.

Nowadays she spends most of her time referencing her own quotes from BB on Twitter, which is great for the 12 people who retweet them, I guess.

She may be “somebody’s daughter”, but she’s also 125 places too high in this countdown.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote