Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie Christmas View Post
Save Aaron and cut Racheal.
Spoiler:

Racheal White

Now to be perfectly honest, I can't actually say anything hateful towards Racheal, she's a perfectly acceptable housemate, that ended John James on every occasion she physically could (post eviction) she just cried while he was in there, the day she came back in and he was all like 'NAH UGLY BITCH AS IF I DON'T LOOK LIKE A ****ING RODENT WITH GOGGLE EYES' and she was like nah **** this and Nathan threatened to beat him up and he shat himself in the diary room, urgh so iconic.

It's just sadly, she is not a top 50 housemate in my eyes, not a single first boot is and so I felt it was time to cull her, no hard feelings, I'm sure she will get over it and belt out a bit of Halo, or bounce on Nathan, either way she seems content with her life and I'm happy for her, just a bit too irrelevant to go any further in this and sadly for that reason she needs to be removed from the game and I'm sure some people will disagree bc well she did that thing that time that was dead good, but yes thank you for wrecking John James' chances of winning luv.

Last edited by Black Dagger; 10-12-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote