IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Nicola View Post
Save Charlie Doherty and cut Shahbaz
Shahbaz Chaudhry

Now I know this has been met with some controversy so I'll attempt to explain myself. I was panicking, desperately trying to save my Charlie Doherty and I thought only him and Brian Dowling were left and I bloody love Brian Dowling. Anyways, Shahbaz was an amazing housemate and think he was bloody brilliant, if not for that gif of him with the camera. He put up with his horrific treatment amazingly and his put downs to Sezer were iconic 'I wouldn't suck your dick if there was oxygen in your balls' or whatever it was He was probably treated the worse a housemate has ever been treated along with Shilpa (and they both followed each other how spooky) and it's unfortunate he had to walk because I think he'd have done well. The episode where he's in the pool and they nick his clothes and taunt him at the patio doors is horrible to watch and it was frustrating that the house thought it was okay to treat him that way (Pete, George and Bonnie, the quieter 3 of the bunch I suppose, all objected to it at some points but at others they were more than happy to take part in it so meh) even my favourites in our Nikkeh, Lea and Grace. 'GO AND HAVE A WANK' or whatever Lea screamed at him also Anyways, he walked on like Day 6 and he probably wouldn't have won if he stayed but he could have found solace in Sam and Aisleyne maybe when they walked in the next week and enjoyed Sezer's eviction but he'd have still had to live with those horrible people so perhaps it was for the best. So long, Shahbaz!

Last edited by Cal.; 10-12-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote