View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:23 PM #17

Probably the best BB that Channel 4 did, I liked 5 and that stills holds up thanks to threesome of Jason, Victor and Ahmed, their antics always put a smile on my face. BB7 is great up to its mid point. BB3 doesn't quite hold up as well as those two but is still good.

BB6 is the Channel 4's crowning Glory of their run with the show. It's aged better then the rest and has more rewatch ability then the other ones I liked. I loved that it had a bit of nasty and bitchy feel to it, that it didn't have a nice but dull loveable hero to cheer for, Eugene would have been that if he was in from the start. He would have run away as the shows winner, have no doubt in my mind.

I loved Derek, his snobbish and his quick wit which just made me laugh so much. The near enough sexual harassment of Craig on Anthony was awkward but funny stuff. Makosi just blowing her chances after been a favourite to win. Science and Roberto rubbing each up the wrong way. The Downfall of Saskia and her pet Maxwell (another guy who was a early favourite) was a joyous occasion as both thought they were untouchable after been cheered by the crowd one week, got big headed and crumbled a week or two later. I did love that eviction that was face to face one week, that was awkward stuff.

Saying that it did have some bad stuff, Orlaith involvement she bought in the "housemate using the show for her own career thing", losing Science and Kemal cause of her and then her leaving to make sure she get her photoshoots in by the time the papers were out on the Sunday.

The treatment of Sam, she didn't help matters by ignoring the rest of house, been a bit of a bitch to everyone and wanting the attention of Anthony and Maxwell who then pushed her aside for Saskia. Then that left Sam all alone, with Derek been a bit nasty to her. Sam shouldn't have been in that house BB5 or 7 would have suited her more.

But overall it's a fantastic BB and it's one I would recommend over any other. But if you love having a good guy or girl to cheer on avoid it.

Last edited by looper007; 11-12-2017 at 08:25 PM.
looper007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote