Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Corbyn View Post
I had an idea of how they could revamp the trials a little...inspired slightly by the Meal Ticket thing they had this series (which I thought was way better than the stars, no idea why people hated it!)

The campmate(s) at the trial competes to win stars as normal...except rather than 6 stars being '6 meals for camp', it means 6 meals for 6 people. And whoever did the trial has to decide who gets to eat and who doesn't before they leave the trial clearing.

For a few years now I've found the 'meals for camp' thing stupid because they basically split the food they get anyway this might inject some much needed life into the show

I hated the meal ticket !! it was horrible! , i hope they don't bring that back next year . It felt like they were trying to shake things up for drama with the "meal tickets" but really it was just pointless and caused more hunger and hard work .

I know some viewers enjoy seeing the campmates struggle but that idea was just dumb imo , i much prefer the stars . What's wrong with them sharing the meal and sometimes even when they win stars the producers still give them crap meals .