¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Saved Sukhvinder because this is the first time she's been nominated and it's always upsetting to see someone make it this far only to fall at their first hurdle </3 also because she WAS BB18... whereas this person was very much NOT BB7.

49th: Susie Verrico (BB7)

Look I'm sorry but this had to be done to save the Rewatch and the Rationale for _____ clique rigging her a thoroughly undeserved top 10 finish! I liked Susie ok! She was perfectly nice and treated horribly by a band of bratty little airheads! However somewhere along the line in her "bullied by plastic Grace" storyline there came the assumption that Susie was a breath of fresh air, a real raconteur and a flourishing presence in the house that got things moving and lifted the tone of conversation up from boys to bards. I don't really remember anything that fascinating about her, and whilst I could also say the same for my other beloved BBUK Hags (Belinda, Lisa, Carole, Jackie), none of them were nominated so

Susie just about makes the top 5 housemates of the series for me (but is far overshadowed by Aisleyne, Richard, Shahbaz and Nikki, let alone the more 2D terrible big characters) but I've been going through a decline in "favour for BB7" lately and thus Susie is the unfortunate casualty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 18-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote