View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 12:44 PM #16
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I imagine X-Men will get rebooted after Dark Phoenix to be apart of the MCU, as will Fantastic Four.
Will they really have another punt at Fantastic Four? I think Fox have officially killed it . Even though it would be reverting to Disney, and have nothing to do with previous Fox efforts, the brand is pretty badly tainted... I dunno if even the MCU connection could revive it.

X-Men is ready to reboot tbh. It's kind of trash without Wolverine, and Jackman's Wolverine arc is complete IMO. Time for a proper modern-day reboot with a full new cast. I can even see them fudging the story a bit to make it so that Scarlet Witch is indeed Magneto's daughter and a mutant... like the twins were adopted out, and were infact (unknown to them) mutants already and their powers were only brought out by Hydra. In fact giving it thought - have they left the door open to that intentionally? The story about their house getting bombed and how they had to lie totally still next to a Stark Industries bomb that hadn't detonated. Possible "in" there by suggesting that Scarlet Witch was actually subconsciously using her powers to stop the bomb from detonating .

...sorry, I forgot for a second that this isn't a movies forum thread .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote