View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 02:46 PM #25

On rewatch 12 years later:

I have a lot more respect for Kamal now. I love how articulate he is and I think he's highly intelligent. Also his brilliant lines to Max and Saskia that night when Max threw the water over him!!

I have a lot less respect for Derek. He's mean, and a bully. He thinks because he says everything in a posh voice with an air of intelligence that he's some great observer and judge of of the others. He's not. He picks his favourites and then bitches about everyone else. Although I don't think he's a bad guy I think he's just a lot less superior than he thinks he is. A lot of the other housemates are more honest about their flaws... like someone said above they wear them on their sleeves.

I also have a lot more respect for Science and it kind of breaks my heart that he doesn't really fit in with any of the cliques that form. He's kind of an outsider. But having said that, the guy does himself no favours. If he'd just shut up and listen and not shout over everyone the second they start talking to him, people might want him around more and invite them into their circles. He's just super-defensive. I hope he's got over that now.

Orlaith is horrible - really really horrible and should never have went into the house. It should have been Kinga all along. I will admit I get a little bit of sick pleasure seeing her being tormented by Science because she only went in for exposure so she could get her magazine shoots... she moaned from the second she went in, spent all her time complaining that she wanted to go, at the expense of people like Kinga (and thousands of others) who would have loved to go into that house half way through. She had an ugly ugly personality in my opinion so yeah, she deserves the "torture" she had to endure.

One opinion that hasn't changed is that I feel Makosi is unfairly berated. She was an amazing housemate up until that "mistake". She took it too far with the lie about Anthony but I don't think she deserved the hate she got.

Craig is very very funny when he's not having a meltdown. Should have been given some psychological help or someone to speak to.

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! I am so sick! Of hearing! About! ME!"

crashandburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote