View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:46 PM #42
-

-

Why am I "trawling after you" when you laid out some quite blatant sarcastic bait in your own post? You even put it in italics . You might think that you can be snarky and leave it ambiguous enough that I'm not going to call you out on it or... Something... But I think it'll save us a lot of time if I just point out that you're wrong there. If you choose to "call me out", I'm gonna respond, and I'm not going to drop it or pretend that I don't know exactly what you were doing . Sooo if you don't want to be "trawled after", you might want to reign in the snippy sarcasm. Either that, or stop complaining about it. Or neither and I'll merrily "trawl along". Would be lying if I said I care either way.

As for "why do I feel qualified to point out that rape is difficult to prove"? Because there is a mountain of statistical evidence that demonstrates without question that it is difficult to prove. If you can't see how that's different to your opinion that "games reduce empathy cos Kizzy thinks games probably reduce empathy", then I really can't help you, and nor can anyone else.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote