View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 09:32 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Ohh the negativity but very interesting article but I'm not surprised . But I knew Alexandra wouldn't win but I'm so happy both her & Debbie made the final .

It was obvious Joe was going to win , yes it was wrong that Alexandra was in the B2 twice . But the hate campaign against her didn't help . But I'm glad her fans and new fans supported her even more.

We all know the wrong people get kicked out of strictly early on because it's a popularity show and it's all about who you fancy or who you're a fan of . That's just how it goes , it's supposed to be a dancing competition but more often than not the bad dancers get kept in until much later on . There is injustice and it isn't always fair but it's been happening for a long time .

The reality stars mentioned in this are all different , Makosi didn't help herself on BB , she started off cool & entertaining but then the crap with Anthony in the pool and him denying it just made her look bad , and she generally acted like she was full of herself . It's ashame really but I think the secret missions she got in the BB house made her act weird .

I agree Joanna has been wrongfully treated on the apprentice , she expressed her opinion and was called argumentative for it when the other women on the show were just as confrontational if not MORE ! .

Melanie got terrible backlash on BB for literally just kissing 2 guys I think ? , Again totally unfair . Especially considering since BB 1 people have had sex in that house, cheating on their partners and all sorts .

There's alot of fickle attitude with reality shows and hypocrisy unfortunately . It was insane the hate Alexandra got though. Anyway It's nearly Christmas .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 16-12-2017 at 09:38 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote