Old 19-12-2017, 06:42 PM #1824

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Chicken Stuart Wilson

I'm just the bloody Big Brother 5 ripper these days aren't I? Don't get me wrong I really liked Stu and his showmance with our Michelle Bass but I didn't want to cut everybody else still in and I heard Melanie is an iconic housemate so didn't really want to cut her and have nothing to say about her because I haven't seen her series but whatever. Stu was in an interesting position in the BB5 house because he actually belonged to ALL three groups of housemates in that series. He was an ally of the Lip Gloss Bitches due to his relationship with Michelle, he was friends with all the Jungle Cats and was really close to them but then he himself belonged to the group in the middle of the house that didn't really have a group assigned to themselves along with Dan, Vanessa, Shell and Bekki along the series. He played Switzerland a lot and never took sides but his relationship with Michelle was just amazing to watch because of how much of a bunny boiler Michelle was (and obviously he gained infamy as Chicken Stu because she repeatedly used the term of endearment chicken to address him). I remember when he was getting close to Shell and every time Michelle would catch them together she'd make the same tired joke she'd made countless times about how Shell was stealing her man and it was really awkward because she made the joke SO many times and it really wasn't a joke because she was actually REALLY bothered about it but didn't want to make out she was bothered <3 He and Michelle are also part of the iconic episode where Michelle made them a little fort underneath the dinner table and they had sex and it was all really lovely because Davina fawned over it all. Anyway, Stu was a really nice guy and he got evicted out of the diary room a few days before the final with the least votes to win and it was a really evil twist to fit with the evil BB that year. So long, Chicken Stu!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote