View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 09:27 AM #1857
-

-

37th: Marcus Akin

So I actually kinda like Marcus but unlike some *COUGH*Babayaro*COUGH*, I realise that he should be out of this rankdown!

I enjoyed (some of) his bartering with Big Brother. I liked his on-off (but mostly off) relationship with Lisa. I also liked how he didn't pander to Sree (even though Marcus himself did go too far at times) but what I didn't like was how he became exactly the same thing he demonised Sree for; being one of Noirin's lost puppies..

Now, I've rewatched BB10 this year, and Noirin said "no". Countless times. She said that nothing was going to happen romantically. Ever. Yet Marcus didn't listen; "I know she's said that nothing is gonna happen but there's a 0.1% chance that something will, so I'm going to continue this persuit". So here came Marcus's downfall, which was the sulking. Once he found out Siavash and Noirin had kissed, he moaned and sulked and sat by the pool refusing to talk to anybody. When John McKririck did it in CBB3, it was humorous and new. With Marcus it just seemed forced and boring. Stomping around for no real reason other than 2 adults sharing a kiss? Grow up.

But other than that I actually liked Marcus and he could actually be quite funny -

(after Bea's eviction)
Lisa: She was attractive though, I do think she was pretty.
Marcus: What?!! No she wasn't! Well, I don't think she was, she looked like a lanky, weird plant.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote