Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

32. Lesley Brain (BB8 - 21st Place)

This all would have been SO much easier if ****ing Aaron didn't get nominated and saved because you're damn right I would've cut his stupid ass. But here we are, I'm left with a write up for Lesley, someone who I actually love, but probably the least out of my figurative children left in the rankdown, and probably more like #52 instead of #32.

Lesley only lasted like 11 days so I feel like her time in the house is pretty well-documented but let's see... one of my internet friends called her the white female version of Derek Laud and that's pretty spot on? She had a sharp tongue and was sarcastic and acerbic beyond belief, and yeah it was mean sometimes but the comedy outweighed it like 100% of the time so who cares. She got in arguments with practically everyone in the house because she wouldn't hesitate to just hijack fights she wasn't involved in and tell people to SHUT THEIR MOUTHS just because she didn't like them like I said, she did this with everyone but her main target was EMILY for whatever reason #PiggyAtTheTable I actually found a list of Lesley-isms so here are some of my favorites:

-"But the difference between you and me is that I can afford to go to Harvey Nichols, it's one of the tragedies in life"
-"Those who shout the loudest will complain when we don't get much food"
-"My mother said this to me because she was the wisest woman to ever walk this earth - the root of problems is JEALOUSY"
-"May I just mention to you girls that that is something you are frightened of you can see, it is the things you cannot see that you should be most fearful of" (followed up by Laura's infamous " ie ghosts?!?!")
-"Are you *damn* stupid or something?!?!?! Ooh sorry, rhetorical!" (followed up by Charley screaming in Lesley's face and Lesley thanking her for her contributions )
"Show em up girl, stamp your foot!"
-*upon Emily's ejection while reading the laminate*" "and by the way this must be ready with no interruptions at all, this is a serious business for once, let's all listen!!!"
-"What plans do people have for the ghettos and the jode rolly pollys?"
-"Oh vanity, my lord! All this vanity! Lead me forth into the field and I shall die, give me a pineapple!"

Again, all of those were delivered in a week. Sadly, Lesley walked early into the second week because Seany was a twat and pulled her duvet cover from her and #exposed her or something, and even when Seany apologized Lesley REFUSED to accept it because he's awful so instead of accepting his apology she bequeathed her bed to Carole, and then I think it came to light after the show that Lesley just faked her whole personality just as an acting challenge or whatever, and I think that just makes me like her more? But ultimately I eliminated Lesley because I usually connect more with ~complex~ personalities rather than over the top ones, so sorry girl but your journey in the rankdown is sadly coming to an end x