Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas treeza View Post
I would think fair play, I condemn all bombings too... I condemn ISIS bombing as well as drone strikes that kill innocent children that are written off as 'collateral damage' ... You don't get to justify one set of murderers as worse than another no matter what side of the religious, cultural or 'in the national interest' package it's peddled in.

We all wanted bombings over there.. we all have infant blood on our hands, Corbyn was one of the only ones in the commons screaming NO! and yet you class him as complicit... he has never advocated violence, ever.

You're delusional, you can't see you're placing blame where none lies and excusing those who state sponsored the annihilation of 100s.
We are talking about Corbyn and the IRA, nothing else....I don't know of any other PM or potential PM who spoke at terrorist rallies praising bombers and attended terrorist funerals and appointed a Shadow Chancellor who did the same.

I suppose you lived in N.Ireland in the 70's too then and knew of him - and the countless reports from many different sources are all lies. Righty - ho.
I suppose you have proof that he was a MASSIVE part of the N.I peace process too and are keeping it to yourself.

The only liar pertaining to N.I and the IRA is Corbyn. But every word he utters is taken as the gospel truth. Talk about cults and brainwashing....

People rightly post 'how horrific' when ISIS bombs innocent people in cold blood, yet if Corbyn spoke at one of their rallies or went to the funerals of their dead terrorists as he did with the IRA, according to you that would be acceptable as we are all to blame.

I have heard all the deflection, excuses, spin and Corbyn worship I can stomach.
Bye.

Last edited by jet; 28-12-2017 at 11:21 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote