BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

FINALE

This finale recap is so good Ahhh soo many great moments & characters

Nicola/Bianca dressed as / acting like Jedward. And then Jedward dressed as / acting like Kim. Kim watching in the background outside the room shaking her head at it.

Bianca 6th.. eh </3

Honestly kinda surprised Nicola came in 5th place. Like if I was watching without knowing the result I would've thought she was definitely a top 3 candidate (the plot screams a Kim/Jedward/Nicola F3 ).

"Before you know it you're surrounded by the mob"

Kim's story about being pulled to the side by that bully Nicola when she first got in the house. "cheeky madame"

Seriously makes no sense that Coleen managed to win over Jedward & Kim. I do get that votes between Jedward & Kim were probably split but shouldn't have votes been split a lot between Coleen/James C/Nicola(/Bianca) as well? I guess the votes at F3 probably helped the most though.

Coleen is fine though just a pretty blegh winner especially considering the possibilities there (in Kim mainly but Jedward is also a much more fitting winner for the season).

Alright, officially done with this season. I miss Kim already. But again, oooh it's been delightful!