Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
And from your links, you haven't managed to put up any proof of your accusations. Even the national right wing tabloids ignore right wing sites like Guido Fawkes because they know its just meaningless accusations that can be proven otherwise. If you want to put a link up that will have us all sitting up and paying attention, find something substantial and not amateur videos, Guido Fawkes accusations and individual comments.
Deflection deflection... you refuse to answer anything I asked and you obviously didn't even watch the Andrew Neil interview. You will never admit any wrongdoing of Corbyn's or his lies concerning the IRA, anything and everything pointing straight at it you block out, you don't seem to have a BS radar at all when it comes to him.
I've also found in your previous posts that you are not very well informed about the N.Ireland troubles.

You would perhaps be surprised to learn how many former Corbyn supporters around the net (even some on here) now have his measure, just listening to the man himself being interviewed about the IRA were all the proof they needed....and they are just the honest ones who admit to it...
You will admit nothing, you won't discuss the content of serious interviews or articles, so there is no point in talking to you any further. I can't believe I ever took you seriously to debate with.

Last edited by jet; 29-12-2017 at 09:35 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote