RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Mark Byron:

My final write up which has taken... a while. He was a decent housemate, one of the gays I actually liked (idk a lot of the homos BB cast are either up their own arse elitist types see: Raph or a caricature annoying 'LOOK AT ME I'M GAY AND THAT'S MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT' one not gays see: Ryan Ruckledge) but he really wasn't all that. Mark kind of sat in the middle of the BB15 house divide, even though he spent a hell of a lot of time with The Woo Woo he wasn't scared to criticise her of her wrongdoings and put her in her place. Which was quite refreshing to see because he did it in a way without being hypocritical or coming across like a bitch. His main defining storyline though was his relationship with third placer Christopher, their relationship was MESSY. Mark went from screaming he was a bore in week one to them cuddling in bed, they'd argue like cat and dog (let's not forget the infamous 'oh that old chestnut!' argument which is actually really underrated) and it was a slightly amusing B storyline to watch. However, he wasn't exactly memorable and he really doesn't deserve to be so high compared to some of the all time greats we've lost before him. So long farewell Mark, or as they say in the lovely Liverpool 'Ta-Ra!'
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote