Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Alright, getting another late-night episode in while I'm awake.

Episode 5 Day 4

Eh yeah the boobs dare is not TOO big of a deal to me... a dare gone wrong. At the end of the day it really was basically a prank, as bad and wrong of a prank as it was it's not scarringly bad or outright malicious. Still of course feel more or less the same way about it being childish/stupid/gross though but now that I see the aftermath especially it's hardly one of the 'lowest moments on TV' The episode is starting with them knowing it was wrong and apologizing etc. so meh, moving on.

Saira does have a point though that instead of being sorry, don't do it.

Heavy D / Bear / Lewis bugging James in the morning.

Umm lol(?) at Renee/Biggins disagreeing with being bisexual. That's an interestingly weird take to be specifically just anti-bisexual or Biggins' thought that it's basically just being gay but not wanting to fully come out as gay (but this is probably more common than I can remember). Idk about that logic obv but.. Renee: You have to pick a team. Please pick a team! Renee's a bit of a funny problematic so far, but maybe more on the problematic side than funny side. Her last moment in the backyard about a guy needing to fight was a lot funnier.

I'm kinda liking Bear more this episode actually. Starting to see more of him just wanting to have fun now. His nominations DR. A bit of a tool (not automatically a bad thing but I do mean in a partially not so good way) but some entertaining personality is shining through now.

Oh wow @ only 2 people nominated. This is a first for me.

This Marnie-Lewis + Marnie-Grant thing is... something.

James/Biggins/Saira talking about nominations thinking it was fine. Saira knew they couldn't but then takes James word for it that it's ok lol.

I'll try a cast ranking after like another episode but not sure about this cast... idk if anyone would make my top 5 of CBB19 at all (maybe just Heavy D lol), or even CBB20 for that matter. But the content is ok so far, just kinda cringey or off-putting at times.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 31-12-2017 at 08:22 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote