Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
No he absolutely wouldn't, I certainly wouldn't approve of liking a woman who enjoys staring people down and laughing at their misfortune or screaming in their face or overusing tired and awful phrases to goad people, or how they'd do horribly harmful childlike humor to transparently appeal to the lowest common denominator, not to mention painfully cringe, unfunny and boring in repeated bullying for no reason. And just because you 'provide talking points' shouldn't automatically mean you're a great housemate. You being a great housemate is what makes you a great housemate. Getting people talking shouldn't be the reason. I hate the whole theory that 'If it was a female TiBB would be loving them' because there's no actual evidence or substance behind it. When you're this level of vile, this level of intolerable aggression, this level of anti-social disdain towards everyone you're living with, gender is irrelevant
Also I think getting the nation talking does make a good housemate because it just proves that peop,e are getting invested in the show. If no one is talking about the show it just shows it's boring.

I've had to look behind him as a person for his, scrap it, and take him as a housemate.
- provided talking points
- created many different storylines; the clique of Marnie, Lewis and Bear, Renee and their conflict, Saira and their conflict, Heavy D and their on-off friendship, Chloe and their relationship
- was a prominent character in every Highlights Show
- entertained despite the size of the paycheck

Now if you removed names from that and blanked Bear from your mind, that would sum up a great housemate.

Last edited by Morgan.; 04-01-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote