BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
Strap-ons are a thing, use your imaginations people!
Yeah but some girls don't get orgasms internally (or at least not as easily) and if a strap on is all I could have, sorry, but I'd rather use a dildo/vibrator

I could never give up cock. For me part of the pleasure comes from the fact the other enjoys it (physically) and that well--... it's a cock

If it were just for companionship, then I could see a straight person "dating" anyone, but I would imagine that a trans person would want to feel and be sexually attractive and that would be part of the allure of being in a relationship ... we don't call them our mates for life for nothing

Passionate love does come faster than the companion form though and this isn't only a barrier for trans, but for many folk who are single. There's plenty of examples of people being passed daily who make terrible dating partners, but would do great in the husband/wife/father/mother/life partner dept.

I think finding a way through that filter probably doesn't necessarily come down to what sex/gender you are, or else homosexual love would come down to your conscious choosing (and not just a factor of attraction)...

Last edited by Maru; 07-01-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote