BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Vicky Pattison has entered IAC Australia

Quote:
VICKY Pattison has reportedly signed up to take part in the Australian version of I’m A Celebrity.

The 30-year-old, who won the British version of the show in 2015, will be flying to South Africa at the end of the month to take part, according to The Daily Star Sunday.

A source told the paper: “This is a very big deal. It will give her the chance to reach a whole new audience and prove she can be a hit outside of the UK.”

According to the publication, Vicky will be paid £250,000 for doing the show, which will see her live in the camp in Kruger National Park for up to four weeks.

The insider added: “The Australian version is really popular with viewers. Producers saw her on the UK show and loved her.

“They’ve never asked a contestant from the UK series before but they couldn’t resist asking her to take part because they think she’ll be brilliant.”

She is not the first Brit to take part though, former cricketer Freddie Flintoff appeared on and won the first Oz series.

Elizabeth Hurley’s ex and former cricketer Shane Warne has also appeared on the show in the past.

Vicky famously won the show back in 2015 and launched a TV career off the back of it.

She ditched her Geordie Shore persona as she works on shows such as Loose Women and This Morning.

The star recently launched her latest role – hosting MTV series Beach Body SOS.

It looks set to be an exciting year ahead for Vicky as she is also engaged to marry John Noble.

The Sun Online has contacted Vicky’s rep for comment.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...m-a-celebrity/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Denver; 12-02-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote