Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Three things from last night that make me want to scream.

1. I bought Sonic Heroes off the store and I tried to download the game into my PS3, well let's just say it took over 2 hours to fully download into my Console, I know that the PS3 is an old bastard now, but to take that long is just ****ing irritating.

2. After the ridiculously long download, I finally start to play Sonic Heroes, I get to the Power Plant level and when I say that the PS3 port glitched it really did glitch (and not just once) but quite a few times. Multiple times I would want to play as Sonic by pressing triangle but instead the game would give me Knuckles even though he was the circle option on the top right corner of the screen. Then there was the go where I was flying as Tails and he fell through the ground and game over'd me. And then the horrible Volcano part where Sonic's jumping is so erratic it keeps getting me killed, it's extremely infuriating, but it was only my first day on the game tbf so maybe I'll handle the glitches when I get back on later on today.

3. This is only a minor issue and alot of people will disagree with me on this, but The Chase asked a question about "if you're not a liberal at 25 you have no what?" And they put both Heart and Soul as options even though they basically have the same meaning of a cold individual if you don't have those traits, and it's not the first time that the show has done it either as I remember that they separated Meat and Fish as separate options on one of the earlier episodes even though Fish is Meat.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 13-01-2018 at 03:51 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote