Old 18-01-2018, 09:25 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default He showed his true self alright

I wasnt familiar with Dapper Laughs also known as Daniel but in his VT I think I remember him saying something about THAT cruel rape joke or something like that and that he has changed and wants the general public to see how much. WELL WE ****ING DID TONIGHT YOU MORON. His horrible sexual talk about Anne after she saving his sorry arse showed us JUST how much he HAS not changed. And I am more than annoyed at all his cronies cracking up laughing at his vile attempt to be funny at Anns expense.

I have never really liked Ann so I had a pre conceived idea that I really wouldnt like her in the house and for the first week or so I didnt. She was bottom of my rankings. But now I actually think she is alright, yes set in her ways and old fashioned when it comes to many things but she has never had love of a man in her life and is happy enough living on her own with her cats etc.

Dapper Daniel NO LAUGHS is a horrible human being and I hope to God he is up soon because even if I still find Ann a bit annoying at times and even if I DIDNT like her she does NOT deserve that tripe that Daniel spouted
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote