BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I think people don't give credit for how entertaining BBCAN4 was because of the winners / final 2. The pre-jury was a chaotic mess (large thanks to Dallas ), post-jury is where Cass really stepped it up (for those disgusting people that liked Cass on that season) and then you had Tim & Nikki just keeping the entire aura of the season at a constant high. Flipping votes and really keeping all options open was pretty much a weekly thing with this cast too. They were all playing for every little edge they could get (and yes Cass was probably the biggest factor in this tbh).

And even though many hated the winners, the Paqs bros were incredibly messy winners that somehow made it to the end despite tons of people wanting them out from Week 1.
For me, on paper BB4 sounds like a great season:

- Three immediate outsiders manage to escape eviction until jury
- The token nerd, gamebot and attention seeker crumble to allow a returning player and someone who tried to nominate themselves to become final 2
- constant split votes
- Loveita being arguably one of the most powerful but least strategic players ever
- the biggest gamebot has his game ruined by returnees
- Nikki Graeme.

But it never seems to click for me to make it into a great season and I primarily think it's the cast. I have little to no opinion on Nick, Phil, Kelsey, Joel, Ramsey, Jarrad, Sharry, Paige, Mitch and Dallas and that's half of them.

And let us never forget how horrifying Tim was as a contestant who took up 50% of the airtime.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote