Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
For me, on paper BB4 sounds like a great season:

- Three immediate outsiders manage to escape eviction until jury
- The token nerd, gamebot and attention seeker crumble to allow a returning player and someone who tried to nominate themselves to become final 2
- constant split votes
- Loveita being arguably one of the most powerful but least strategic players ever
- the biggest gamebot has his game ruined by returnees
- Nikki Graeme.
All of this Loveita also MADE that pre-jury along with Dallas. And I didn't like the first bullet point but it really added to the season tbf to have those outsiders battle it out for so long (and it was still satisfying to see each of them go when they did while one of them, Kelsey, grew on me as the season went on).

Another thing is the season felt like it had stages to it. And I think it's because there weren't too many LOYAL groups and pretty much everyone was willing to work with each other for a week to get by. There were so many random pairings for votes (like when a random group kinda formed to try to save Dallas... Nick & Phil wanted to save Dallas who were always against each other.. ). Also when Cass got back on the brothers' side after she screwed them over and they had a huge argument, The Third Wheel (I think it was called?) getting off Loveita's radar when she was HOH, Maddy randomly thinking she could work with Jared & Raul and taking out LOVEITA, etc. Lots of crazy randomness on that season and I enjoyed it throughout even if some of it was frustrating to watch.

But yeah if you can't get behind the cast it's all for nothing tbh but I enjoyed a lot of this cast so the season was excellent for me.